"What did you learn in school today?
What did you learn in school today?
"I learned that CAP Note Graphic Organizers work because they use higher-order thinking skills to summarize knowledge. They use mnemonics, Process Symbols and Time Management. CAP Notes encourages visualization, subject integration, and self-evaluation. The Graphics Page sets the stage for creativity. 7 Games for building relationship connections and fun!"
CAP is an abbrev. acronym
Curriculum Content, Associations & Processes & Pictographs
of CAP Notes
to Remember & be Remembered
This is a CAP Note
CAP Note Learning Journals have many purposes. CAP Notes began as a rote memory tool and evolved into a Learning Journal for teachers, students and parents. They are used by teachers to plan lessons and by students to summarize lessons. CAP Notes are used to make Game Cards for the WAY Game. CAP Notes hold students accountable with the EXPECTATION to demonstrate learning in ALL classes. CAP Note Graphic pages are used creatively to inspire work and play. Users learn mnemonics, acronyms, and Best Learning Practices. Use CAP Note Rubrics for evaluation and grades. CAP Notes are used to reflect on and reinforce learning during Game Prep Time, formerly known as homework. GPT is a great time for family bonding.
the WAY Game
How do CAP Notes Work?
1. Set the stage for the Gamification of Education.
2. Students are expected to summarize each lesson in nine steps.
3. Students identify the content and process of each lesson.
4. Right- brain stimulation. Pictographs are 'Memory Triggers'.
5. Students learn questioning and evaluation skills.
6. Teachers, students and parents are aligned with a standardized learning tool.
7. Lessons have a purpose - Game Cards are created from lessons for the WAY Game. Students are more motivated and engaged.
Welcome to CAP Notes, an essential component of a SMART WAY to Learn! The mission is to provide you with the tools and resources you need to become a successful learner. Whether you're a student, teacher, or lifelong learner, we've got you covered. Our CAP Note Graphic Organizers are designed to help you organize your thoughts, make connections, retain information, and play games. Join us on this journey of self-discovery, teamwork, and adventure. Learn to play and play to learn the WAY Game.